Energy Monitoring, Recording and Analytics
Enture provides organizations with data about their energy consumption patterns to make informed energy management decisions and maximize savings. Enture gathers energy consumption data, analyzes it and then provides analytics to its users; its interoperability and scalability help collect data for each commodity (electricity, heat, water, gas) to provide a complete picture of energy usage, it flags any faults in real-time, provides a comprehensive analytics tool for root cause analysis for any variance and indicates what energy-saving measures will solve the problem.
- Scalable and reliable energy data collection. Collect energy data from multifunction meters, water meters, gas meters and other OTs via standard industrial protocol
- No data loss with edge architecture. For cloud-based solutions the edge architecture at the factory or building premise ensures data is not lost due to internet connectivity issues.
- Process and analyze the collected data, raise alarms in case of variance. Insights for user to take data driven decisions for energy management and savings
- Customized dashboard and user specific views for focused data visualization. Enture provides no code platform to customize visualization and reporting for MIS or any compliance reporting.
- Use Enture APIs to integrate with 3rd party ERP systems such as Oracle, Microsoft, Sage, SAP and others